A PLACE FOR OUR SMALLEST MEMBERS
Let us be your child’s home away from home: a place where they will feel welcome, safe, and happy. We are proud to support your child in developing a lifetime of healthy habits through our numerous age appropriate activities and movement exploration classes. You will exercise with peace of mind knowing that your kids are having just as much fun as you are.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Children between the ages of 6 weeks and 13 years are welcome in the Childcare area.
- Children on the membership: 2 free hours per day, per child. Children not on the membership and/or guests: $10 per day, per child.
- The purpose of Chico Sports Club Childcare is to provide a service for member parents or legal guardians who are participating in club activity. Due to a “Childcare” structure versus a “Day Care” facility, parents MUST remain on the premises at all times. Also due to this structure, children can only stay in Childcare for a MAXIMUM of 2 hours.
- When arriving at Childcare, children need to be fed, dry, and properly dressed (including shoes).
- All children in the Childcare Department must have a minor waiver, and a release on file that is to be filled out by the parent or legal guardian at the time of membership sign up. These forms are also in the Childcare Department.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged. For your convenience, reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance. We cannot guarantee reservations.
- Drop-Ins will be accepted upon availability.