It’s never too early to start teaching healthy habits. By participating in our Junior Fit program kids ages 11-14 will be allowed to exercise with their parent, helping them build both strong bonds and strong muscles. Start off with a free consultation to learn which machines are safe to use and the proper way to use them. Once complete, your child will earn a Fit Kids bracelet to wear while at the Club. This allows them to use cardio equipment and select resistance machines with their parent supporting them by their side.
- Junior Fit Kids (ages 11-14) must wear the Fit Kids bracelet while working out to indicate that they have completed the program. It will be the responsibility of the child and/or parent to bring the bracelet to the club. Lost bracelets may be replaced for a $2 fee.
- Junior Fit privileges can be rescinded at any time if the participant is not following the safety rules of the program.
- Children ages 10 and under may only use the pools and must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under 14 years old allowed in free weight area.
- Children ages 14 and up may use the entire gym without parental guidance.
Is your child not old enough to be a Fit Kid yet? Then check out our Childcare Department.